Electrical / Electronics Engineers / Technologists
Located next to Toronto in the GTA, Yorkville Sound is an industry leader with a wide range of professional audio products used primarily in sound reinforcement applications. To expand our next generation of product offerings, we are looking for enthusiastic music lovers with a technical background join our engineering team.
At Yorkville Sound we are passionate about the products we create. Our products are used at home and at small and midsize venues. We have a large product line under brand names such as Yorkville, Traynor and ART.
Yorkville has been creating and manufacturing products in Canada for over 50 years and have been serving Long & McQuade, the largest musical equipment retailer in Canada, along with other distribution partners worldwide. With over 250 employees, most of our products are designed and manufactured onsite in Pickering, Ontario.
If you are passionate about creating new products, we invite you to consider joining our team.
What You’ll Do
- Support senior engineering staff on internal manufacturing and design activities
- Create, perform or support product verification tests
- Creation of engineering documentation and processes
- Support production on new product introduction in the factory
What We are Looking For
- A strong passion for audio products
- You have an Electrical/Electronics Engineering/Technologist degree or a strong technical background with audio products
- A willingness for hands-on work in product support and development
- A desire for innovation and introducing new technologies
- An ability to collaborate and bring new ideas to life
- Strong time management and an attention to details
- A self-starter able to drive tasks to completion
- Ability to effectively work on electrical and mechanical prototypes
What Yorkville Offers
- An opportunity to gain skills in a variety of engineering disciplines and technologies (electronics, mechanical design, metal, wood and plastic fabrication, 3D printing, embedded firmware development, DSP)
- Extended health care, life, and disability benefit package after three months of employment
- Dental plan after 12 months of employment
- Optional pension plan after two years of employment, 2% with company match
- Profit sharing after two years of employment
- On-site fitness facility
- Half-day Fridays
We thank all applicants, but due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to personally contact each applicant. If selected for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.
Do not send an email here if you are human: Gerroff
Email to apply, click here